4POS Support

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Voucher lookups cannot be done anymore. We have offered this service for more than a year.

If you do not have your original 4POS voucher,you would need to purchase new licences.

http://www.4pos.co.za/support/index.php/topic,931.msg2254.html#msg2254

Author Topic: Does 4POSMaster work on Windows 7?  (Read 2361 times)

Richard

Does 4POSMaster work on Windows 7?
« on: August 29, 2011, 12:37:44 PM »

I have copied the 4POSMaster folder to the root of C:
I have made sure there is Read / Write permissions on the folder.
I have made sure the Secured.mdw file is in the folder.

I have got it working no problem on XP, but have tried recently on Windows 7.
The 4POSMaster.exe program runs but won't let me select the 4POSMaster.mdb file, it just keeps puting me back to that selection screen.

Many Thanks for all the swift replies! I feel like the Forum is working for us all!

Admin

• Administrator
4POSMaster
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 04:25:57 PM »

4POSMaster has been revived & re-implemented....

For those that do not know, 4POSMaster allows you to have a backoffice in your office & enables you to connect to different databases in your network setup.

Eg. A customer has a Liquor Store, Supermarket & Tavern all running within the same network on the same premises.

The individual business will have their own "server" pc's with databases on 3 "other" pc's...

The manager / owner can then use 4POS to work from one backoffice pc to link to these other pc's using 4POSMaster.

Bear in mind that EACH of these business will require an additional licence each for the backoffice pc.

In this example - 3 addional licences will be required & will have to be added to each of the existing systems & databases.

You will NOT be able to use 1 voucher for all three! No exceptions.

Download Now!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 04:40:06 PM by Admin »