Author Topic: Till Slip not showing details  (Read 10331 times)

Shaunu

Till Slip not showing details
« on: March 26, 2015, 04:03:28 AM »
Hi - I have 3 Pos terminals connected. All 3 exactly the same configuration. However my 1 POS  Terminal does not always print all the customer purchases. It only shows amount due and change. My customers obviously insist on a detailed purchases to be shown on their till slip.

My employee details/rights have been checked on backoffice. My configuration screen is exactly the same for the 2 pos terminal without problems.

Please assist.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:08:39 PM by Admin »

Admin

• Administrator
    • 4POS Point of Sale Solutions
Re: Till Slip not showing dteils
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 05:17:04 PM »
Hi

We need more info.

1. Using 4POSTouch or 4POSScan?
2. Are you referring to account sales only?
3. Send us copies - pdf's of the slips that are correct & not ones not.

You can attach them to this message - might be a good exercise for all to learn from.

deovolente

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 11:05:55 AM »
Hi there,

I have the same problem. In POS Scan, when I make account payments (there will be various account sales for each debtor), I want the slip to show all the items they bought on account so they know what they are paying for. Not only the amount they paid. We have a lodge and restaurant and the people lodging with us will be here quite long. They pay for their food and drinks on a weekly basis. So I want to use account sale in POS scan but I want the details showing on the slip when they make an account payment. I also want to be able to print them a statement at the end of the week before they pay so they can see. That account payment slip they will use to claim back from their company in Sweden. So how do we do this?

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 12:08:09 PM »
Deovolente,

If I understand you correctly - this is the scenario :

1. You run a lodge.
2. People will eat & drink & daily will have sales transactions.
3. At the end of the week, you would want to give them a statement with all their items that were rung up.

This is quite simple :

1. Create a "Debtor" / "Account" for each room. Eg Room 101 or Elephant room. (Ensure the terms are anything other than COD)
2. Finalize the sale to the the account.
3. At the end of the week - go into the 4POSBackOffice & print a statement for the room.
4. Either reprint the invoices from the 4POSBackoffice - view customer history or reprint the transaction from 4POSScan / 4POSTouch

I would also suggest you enable "Print Customer balances" under Store setup - POS parameters.

This will print the going balance on every slip the customer signs for.
Eg.
Previous balance : R100
Todays Purchase : R10
New Balance        : R110

deovolente

Re: Till Slip not showing details
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 12:46:51 PM »
Hi there,

You have it totally correct there. I played around with it this week (so there is transactions on there that I need to take off as well... How to?) And I can only go into Customer History (to show what I did and figure out where to get the details) but it does not show the items. Only the invoices and payments. When I want to print a statement (with all the details) it gives me the attached. I cannot print a statement. When I press "Continue" it does nothing and when I press "Quit" it goes out of Back Office. This is not the first time it does this. It did the same with the switching on or off of the barcodes.

I did send an email to support for assistance and I gave them all of my Teamviewer details to log in remotely.

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 12:10:37 PM »
Firstly, logging in with Teamviewer is not free.

We are building a DIY pos system - any other support, training etc is charged for.

Also no attachment?

I suggest the following:

1. Ensure your default printer is an A4 printer.
2. Double check your regional settings!
3. Ensure you are running the latest version. (currently 15.1)

MRMagalies

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 02:23:14 PM »
We are using 4Pos for our coffee shop, at times we sell other items e.g. gifts, antiques and books.  is there an option to make a sale and then type in a description of the items sold? 

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 07:23:02 PM »
No.....

Imagine having the feature / option to change the description.

You can simply sell a coffee & change it to a T-bone steak or Crystal Vase worth R5000...

Far too risky. You can use an "open Item" concept which prompts you for the price or better yet, create the other items in a seperate department so you can monitor sales & performance.

Damas

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 09:00:58 PM »
I don't think admin will approve this method, but it might help.

In 4POS Touch, you have a function to create a "Quick Button" in which you can input the description and price of a product without the need to go to the Back Office.

So if you're selling a one of a kind antique and you haven't listed it yet, simply create a Quick Button for it. Just remember to delete the button afterward in 4POS Touch, and disable and discontinue it in the Back Office.

This isn't the right way, but it's a way - i think ::)

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 06:57:00 PM »
Quick & dirty solution...

Don't agree but if it works....