Author Topic: 4pos new release  (Read 12237 times)

gambinga

Re: 4pos new release
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2017, 08:27:25 PM »
Hie

I also noticed that the system now allows to disable and discontinue a product with stock quantities. i hope you will retain the feature that doesnt allow disabling an item with stock quantities. also payouts slip is printing tiny characters

Admin

• Administrator
    • 4POS Point of Sale Solutions
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 03:36:07 AM »
Ps. this was never a feature - it is the users prerogative to disable any items that they wish irrespective of stock levels...

Unfortunately, most of our users, do not use stock control in heir businesses...

zappers

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 04:18:38 PM »
Hi, has the false positive virus detection not been sorted out because Windows defender still picks up a trojan and deletes my 4poscontoler as well as the upgrade file. Can not operate this way! Please advise on a fix. Thanks

Admin

• Administrator
    • 4POS Point of Sale Solutions
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2017, 05:55:43 PM »
Yes it has. Steps has been given.

gambinga

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 11:05:39 PM »
Hi,

When we remove order processing permissions from a user the system continues to allows the user to do transfers from warehouse to warehouse(the stock transfer wizard button will be functional) it only goes off when you remove reporting from the permissions. please may you look into it

S8R

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2017, 11:59:20 AM »
Hi guys, last week 4POS wasnt letting me do the day-end, it kept saying software expired. I then went online and downloaded/installed the 18 Oct update.
Same error when trying to do day-end. The Day-end hasnt been done in a couple of days.

Anybody experiencing this issue and how was it resolved?

Thanks