Author Topic: The top 32 Questions we get on a daily basis made easy!  (Read 38609 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • 4POS Point of Sale Solutions
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 03:17:35 PM by Admin »

The Thirsty Walrus

Re: The top 32 Questions we get on a daily basis made easy!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 11:29:55 AM »
Help!
Just changed my "Sales Shrinks" on cigarettes from "1 X 10" to " 1 X 20 X 200" to cater for loose draws.
Now, when placing an order, the default quanity is still 10, with the price of a single packet of 20.
How do I resolve this?

Juna

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 05:36:48 PM »
To whom it may concern,

I have been having several issues since the last update of which I could solve 90% with the latest update posted this morning.

The only problem I seem to be stuck with, is a sudden 'Negative Profit Report' All of my prices are correct in Backoffice and I am at a loss on how to proceed.

Your kind assistance will be appreciated.

Regards,

Juna

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 05:53:11 AM »
4POS support - How we work...

https://youtu.be/C1jZS9S--QU

Juna

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 11:53:10 AM »
Dear admin

I have had a problem with my printer/cash drawer after the last upgrade.  I then downloaded the update that was posted earlier today.  Now I have a BLANK Backoffice (all my stock, license etc is blank).  I do backups daily.  Please assist asap as I cannot do anything and my business is totally dependent on 4POS

Kind regards

Juna

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 07:50:05 PM »
4POS SUPPORT

Thank you for the online support I received today. I was sure I had lost all of my backups but Support managed to get my system back online without me losing any data.

The only problem that remains is the fact that since my last Windows update, my usb does not detect my POS printer.  I have been checking online for solutions without success.  Please assist urgently as I cannot finish transactions (my till does not open and I cannot print).

Kind regards,

Juna

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2020, 07:13:20 PM »
I am new to 4Pos and we have the Point of Sale system Ver 20.4.2, and are still learning the system...

1. I want to know if there is a way to lookup stock quantities fast and easy.... (we sell filters and oils in the automotive, farming, mining etc.. Industries.
If a customer phones and wants to know if we have stock and price how can we see that in one glance?  Like the search screen only shows the product and price but not how many of an item we have in stock.. In 4POSScan – Go to the product in the search & press F1 again to show stock quantity on hand

2. We have a lot of cash customers (not 30 days, accounts, etc) but they still want their details on their invoices, like conpany name, address, reg nr and NB Vat number.  Some are regulars and we would like to keep their details on the ayatem and when they buy and swipe a card or cash to print their individual invoice with all their details on. Create the Customer as per normal or as Ctrl-D from the 4POSScan – leave terms on COD which will force them to pay on invoice.

3. Can the F4 quick key that says Cheque, be chanded to EFT, because almost no one uses cheques anymore, but mostrly cards and EFT. Yes, can be changed under Languages

Admin

• Administrator
Windows 10 upgrades messed up your printer ports!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2022, 07:55:38 PM »
Seems Windows has messed up the printers again...

If your printer suddenly does not print...

To do a test page of your Printer :

1. Go to Control panel or simply devices & printers.
2. Right click on the Receipt printer - Printer Properties
3. Click on Print Test page
4. If it does not print - click on PORTS at the top & ensure it is set to USB port
5. If there are more than ONE USB port - try all of them.

Quick Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZkSzg6EeiA

The 4POS Team