Author Topic: 4POS 64 Bit  (Read 5143 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • 4POS Point of Sale Solutions
4POS 64 Bit
« on: June 20, 2014, 10:39:35 AM »
Question from Darren Lee Heunis :

Hi Support,

I've just recently purchased your program, must say its everything that we need for our business. Thank you for that.
I've been pondering on why some of the "fields" of certain settings in my Backoffice doesn't seem to work, in the sense for example. Maintain Denominations, when i left / right click nothing happens? Same goes for Emulate Point of sale, Maintain print-locations, Pastel Details etc.. there are quite a hand full that does work, but others don't unfortunately. I'm running Windows 8 64bit. I've installed using your instructions with 64-bit installation.

Please could you help me and understand why some of the fields don't respond to my action?

Thank you.

Darren

Admin

• Administrator
    • 4POS Point of Sale Solutions
Re: 4POS 64 Bit
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 10:40:26 AM »
Hi!

4POS has been developed over the last 13 years & as such we have many options that are “Nice to have” but not essential.

We have been rewriting the complete 4POS Backoffice software over the last 18 months in VB.Net from VB6. As such, we are writing as fast as possible & we have taken on the important parts first & then the rest.

Currently we have 3 programmers working flat out on it to get it done. Win8 has not helped at all by having all sorts of new issues.

We are now taking the options off the menu that has not been completed. Once we have enabled the options, they will again appear on the menu.

Thanks for the support!

markus