4POS Support

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

4POS Printer drivers available here :

http://www.4pos.co.za/support/index.php/topic,689.0.html

Author Topic: Issue with 4POS back office and pricing matrix  (Read 3638 times)

HighlandCoffee

Issue with 4POS back office and pricing matrix
« on: August 14, 2016, 02:26:32 PM »

Hi Guys,

Another issue in Demo mode back office. I want to apply a 20% on my retail price for certain products and customers without having to calculate a whole new set of markup values.
I set the pricing group field to zero, then go into a product, select the pricing relevant group and choose the manual markup field where I enter -20.00.
The end result is in the product, all the pricing is correctly calculated as I expected, but in either POS application, it gives me a rounded cost as the selling price. I have 'use the default pricing group and add the markup of the selected group' checked for that set.
As a workaround, I have created a default pricing group called 'wholesale' (Point of Sale was the default) then for POS sales group (retail) markup by 25%, with 'use default price group and add the markup' also checked.

Admin

• Administrator
Re: Issue with 4POS back office and pricing matrix
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 06:34:40 AM »

The config of pricing channels is important.

1. In the pricing group for wholesale sales channel - enter -20.00 as the markup for single & case.
2. Ensure the sales channels has been set up as "Always the same or cheaper"
3. Ensure your user / employee that you log in as is set up to have access to the wholesale channel.
4. Lastly - Your sales channel selection will be ignored if you sell to account with a different sales channel. The account sales channel & pricing will be used.