Author Topic: I can't do a cashup in 4POSTouch - it says I have "Open tables"  (Read 17391 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • 4POS Point of Sale Solutions
I can't do a cashup in 4POSTouch - it says I have "Open tables"
« on: January 10, 2011, 07:50:16 PM »
Sometimes you can't see all the tables that have been opened on 4POSTouch. Ensure you log on as a "Manager" & then click on "Waitron" - bottom left. As a manager, you should have the option to view all tables & therefore you will be able to see tables that may have been opened bu waiters, but not yet closed. Click on the table to verify what action you need to take.

Don't just simply void the items on the table as these products have already been printed in the kitchen & prepared! Someone has to take responsibility!

Once all tables have been taken care of, ensure that you have done a cashup on your own / waiter name.

Finally, remember that a table has been opened by a waiter, but cashed off on your (Manager/Owner) name, will be transfered to your name & the outstanding monies due by yourself! - And, of course, possibly over by the waiter!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 09:32:03 PM by admin »

Tricky

Re: I can't do a cashup in 4POSTouch - it says I have "Open tables"
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 03:14:26 PM »
Hello Markus,

I'm having the same problem. "Cannot do day end now, because there are still some Open Table". When I click ok to see the table list it's all Blank, nothing to show. Please Help